The budget allocation is agreed between our school and the Local Authority at the beginning of each financial year. Detail of how this money is used to support children and young people with SEND is shown below. This is monitored each term by the Governing Body.
At Patrick’s RC Primary School, our notional SEN budget amounts to £63,349.
This is used to support children with SEND by providing:
- Specialised or modified resources;
- Small group work sessions;
- One-to-one support;
- Training for all staff to enable them to teach pupils with SEND effectively;
- Targeted Intervention Sessions
- Speech and Language Support
- Occupational Therapy interventions
- Education Psychology Services
- Buying in to Additional Services
If a child has complex special educational needs, we could also receive additional funding from the Local Authority to meet the agreed outcomes.
A Costed Provision Map will be developed in liaison with the child, young person, parent or carer. An example of a costed provision map can be found here:
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.