Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Intimate Care
- Keeping Children Safe Policy 2021 – Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Positive Behaviour Policy
- Positive Handling
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Safeguarding Walking to School
- Visitor Policy
- Collective Worship Policy 2017
- Curriculum Policy 2019
- EYFS Policy 2018
- Feedback Policy 2019
- Religious Education Policy 2017
- Science Policy
- Values Policy 2018
- Admission Policy 2022 – 2023
- Admission Policy 2021 – 2022
- Admission Policy 2020 – 2021
- Attendance Policy 2021
- Governor Allowances Policy 2019
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2019
- Complaints Policy 2018
- Data Protection Policy 2018
- Equality Information and Objectives Statement 2019
- School Uniform Policy
- SEN Policy 2020 – 2021
- Supporting pupils with medical conditions 2019
St. Patrick’s RCVA Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.