We have a smart but simple uniform that we encourage all pulls to wear. It also portrays the schools’ ethos and shared positive values. Please ensure your child is wearing the correct uniform, which includes black shoes, as not having the correct uniform prevents your child from receiving their green light point for that day and sets them apart from their peers.
- Black or dark grey trousers or shorts – (no jeans)
- Pale blue polo shirt
- Navy sweatshirt
- Navy or dark grey skirt or pinafore etc.
- Pale blue polo shirt
- Navy cardigan, school sweatshirt or school cardigan
- Navy or grey tights or trousers
- Blue (pale or navy) dress, checked or striped.
All boys and girls should wear flat, sensible black school shoes not trainers.
Children must not wear jewellery, especially earrings, in school. Piercings of any kind are not allowed. Any child wearing earrings in school will be asked to remove them. Extreme hairstyles or colours (tram-lines, spikes etc) are not allowed in school.
The Nursery has its own uniform of red sweatshirt with school logo and white polo shirt.
All items of clothing must be clearly labelled; any lost property without a name label will be discarded.
Children are expected to come to school dressed in their PE kit on the days that they have PE and will wear it for the full day.
They should wear:
- a green school tracksuit with coloured house t-shirt
- black or navy joggers, tracksuit pants or leggings
- coloured ‘house team’ t-shirt – this should be a school t-shirt or a plain coloured t-shirt (red, yellow, blue or green)
- normal school jumper, sweatshirt or cardigan
- trainers or plimsolls
Children may may also wear shorts underneath their long pants if they wish and they may wear a tracksuit jacket instead of a coat that day. Please note, if they wear a tracksuit jacket, it may not be worn in the classroom and they will need their school jumper.
Long hair should be tied back and no jewellery is allowed.
P.E. Kits are sold in House Colours of Red, Yellow, Blue and Green
- ‘T’ Shirts £4.50
- Navy Shorts £3.70 18/20, 22/24, 26/28 30/32)
- P.E. Bag £4.00
- School tracksuit £23.50 for joggers and hoodie
- ‘V’ Neck Sweatshirt £9.00 or S,M,L,XL,2XL £12.00
- ‘O’ Neck Sweatshirts £8.95 or S,M,L,XL,2XL £11.70
- Cardigans £9.30
- Polo Shirts £7.50 or S,M,L,XL,2XL £9.24
- Reversible Jacket £15.00
- Navy Stormproof Coat £19.00 or S,M,L,XL,2XL £23.50
- Book Bag £5.40
- Backpack £6.90
How To Order
Order forms for S & N Workwear are available to download below, or from school, or you can order and pay online directly from S and N Workwear or www.myclothing.com who guarantee deliver within 14 days. Please note if you send an order form into school for us to submit, then payment must accompany it. Thank you.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.